TUITION FREE, PUBLIC MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM from grade 6 to 12. TRANSFER NOW!
Join a unique, project-based middle and high school program for students who have an untapped potential and aspire for more!
Why WAY ACADEMY?
Transferring can be extremely rewarding and exactly what you need to achieve your goals. Take a look at some of the benefits you will get from WAY Academy:
- Technology provided
- Flexible schedule
- Accelerated graduation track
- Parent activities
- Math intervention
- Mentoring programs
- 24/7 teacher support
- College readiness programs
- Individualized learning
- Field trips
- English Language learner supports
WAY Academy's are a tuition-free Public School Academy's serving students and their families through a blended learning model. Our schools are authorized by Lake Superior State University according to the Michigan Revised School Code.
- How do I enroll my child at WAY Academy?
- What's the age requirement for attending WAY Academy?
- Does it cost tuition to attend?
- Do you provide special education services?
- Do you provide ELL services?
- Do you provide free transportation?
- Do you provide free / reduced meals for students?
- Do students have to wear a uniform?
In order to enroll a child, parents or guardians must submit a paper or online application. Use the links above to apply online, download the application, or come to the school in person. Afterwards, a WAY staff member will reach out to you about your application and ensure you have provided everything needed.
WAY Academy serves grades 7 - 12.
A general education student who turns 20 years old on or before the first day of school will not be eligible to enroll at WAY Academy. A special education student who turns 26 years old on or before the first day of school will not be eligible to enroll at WAY Academy.