WAY Academy is a tuition-free charter school and is accepting applications for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
Starting this year, you must enroll in our new online enrollment system, SchoolMint. Click the link below to start your online enrollment,
If you need help using Schoolmint, you can use the video tutorial below or the Contact Us button to contact the school staff.
- How do I enroll my child at WAY Academy?
- What's the age requirement for attending WAY Academy?
- Does it cost tuition to attend?
- Do you provide special education services?
- Do you provide ELL services?
- Do you provide free transportation?
- Do you provide free / reduced meals for students?
- Do students have to wear a uniform?
In order to enroll a child, parents or guardians must submit a paper or online application. Use the links above to apply online, download the application, or come to the school in person. Afterwards, a WAY staff member will reach out to you about your application and ensure you have provided everything needed.
WAY Academy serves grades 7 - 12.
A general education student who turns 20 years old on or before the first day of school will not be eligible to enroll at WAY Academy. A special education student who turns 26 years old on or before the first day of school will not be eligible to enroll at WAY Academy.