- How do I enroll my child at WAY Academy?
- What's the age requirement for attending WAY Academy?
- Does it cost tuition to attend?
- Do you provide special education services?
- Do you provide ELL services?
- Do you provide free transportation?
- Do you provide free / reduced meals for students?
- Do students have to wear a uniform?
In order to enroll a child, parents or guardians must submit a paper or online application. Use the links above to apply online, download the application, or come to the school in person. Afterwards, a WAY staff member will reach out to you about your application and ensure you have provided everything needed.
WAY Academy serves grades 7 - 12.
A general education student who turns 20 years old on or before the first day of school will not be eligible to enroll at WAY Academy. A special education student who turns 26 years old on or before the first day of school will not be eligible to enroll at WAY Academy.